We are always looking for ambitious, motivated personnel to join our team. If you are eager to work for a quality retailer in the automotive industry, please contact us.
Finance and Insurance Consultant
Solitaire Automotive, South Australia’s largest premium automotive group is currently seeking a proactive and motivated Finance and Insurance Consultant. This position offers a rewarding, long-term career opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is an integral part of the sales team and facilitates finance and insurance transactions.
The Finance and Insurance Consultant is responsible for:
- Partnering with our customers to provide high-quality finance and insurance products and advice;
- Focusing on achieving and exceeding manufacturer sales targets to maximise sales results for the dealership;
- Implementing sound financial initiatives and strategies with the focus on building positive customer relationships;
- Supporting the vehicle sales team with a range of administration functions
The successful candidate must address the following selection criteria:
- Provide a proven track record of achieving sales targets within a retail or financial environment
- Understanding of financial sales processes including anti-money laundering and risk management practices
- Experience with successfully profiling customer financial and insurance needs within a face-to-face retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high degree of professionalism and integrity
Culture and Benefits
Remuneration includes an excellent salary package in line with experience and expertise and a fully maintained company vehicle. This is a unique and exciting opportunity that will allow growth, development and ongoing support.
About the company
Solitaire Automotive is South Australia’s largest premium automotive group, proudly South Australian owned and operated for over 47 years.
With 8 locations across Adelaide and metropolitan area, we are privileged to represent some of the finest automotive brands in the world including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial and Volvo. With a proven track record of consistent growth, we are committed to delivering excellent customer service across all aspects of the business. We take immense pride in hiring the best people for the right positions to ensure a positive and ethical culture is fostered.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, we are seeking an experienced and dedicated HR/WHS Manager to join our passionate group.
Some of your wide-ranging responsibilities will include:
· Coaching and providing advice to management on all people related matters
· Drive continuous improvement on all HR activities
· Create, develop and implement operational HR, systems, policies and processes
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on IR, legislative changes and employment law to ensure compliance
· Review remuneration packages and provide advice on award conditions
· Manage industrial and employee relations matters, including leading disciplinary investigations
· Assist Managers in monitoring and evaluating hazards and implementing risk control measures
· Remain up-to-date and provide advice on legislative and technical changes relating to WHS
· Business partnering with the senior management team with the aim to redefine and lift the presence of HR within the business
Skills and experience
· A degree within Human Resources or related discipline
· You will be well-versed around the employee life cycle and have demonstrated the ability to deliver quality HR outcomes
· Thorough understanding of IR, WHS and modern HR legislative requirement
· The ability to build and foster internal and external relationships
· Demonstrated experience of thriving a fast-paced and reactive environment
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, driven and a focused individual who is not without their own brand of “personal flare”.
Culture and Benefits
Solitaire Automotive values people who bring vision and passion to their roles, we strive for diversity and to create an inclusive environment where employees can bring their whole selves to work. The is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an organisation that will carry its customers and manufactures into a new and exciting time in South Australian motoring.
Are you geared for Service?
Solitaire Automotive is South Australia’s leading premium automotive group. Due to movement in our Service Department, we are currently seeking a self-motivated and customer service focused minded individual to fill the role of Service Advisor.
This position will be based at our Mile End Service Department, which offers the very latest in workshop facilities.
Skills and experience:
- Superior customer service skills; mechanical knowledge is not essential but an interest in cars would be beneficial
- Motivated and hard-working with a positive approach
- Reliable, professional and customer orientated
- Ability to perform well under pressure and excels working within a team environment
The successful candidate will also possess excellent administration and data entry skills along with advanced computer skills. Dealership and Pentana ERA experience would also be highly desirable.
Culture and benefits
Solitaire Automotive offers the opportunity for growth within the company, excellent management support, a comprehensive training program and a company vehicle as part of a salary package that will reflect the candidate’s experience.
Customer Care Consultant
Solitaire Automotive, South Australia’s leading premium automotive group has seen significant growth since its inception over forty years ago and takes pride in consistently delivering excellent customer service across all parts of their business. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a dynamic and self-driven Customer Care Consultant to join this high performing team.
The key responsibilities of this role will require the successful person to:
- Meet or exceed personal sales and manufacturer set targets in relation to all aftermarket products
- Effectively handle customer enquiries via phone, internet or walk-in visits in the VW showroom
- Have a clear understanding of the products available and be able to demonstrate benefits to customers
- Build and maintain ongoing and effective customer relationships
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner to secure sales
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven sales experience in a retail environment
- Proven ability to achieve set sales targets
- Proficient computer skills
- High level organisational skills and ability to be a team player
Culture & benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, commission structure and comprehensive training and development. This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation that embraces a supportive environment and once that values people who bring vision and passion to their roles.
Please note applications close on Friday the 25th January, 2019.
- State-of-the-art equipment and immaculate workshop
- Expand your knowledge with ongoing training
- Great team environment
Solitaire Automotive is South Australia’s leading premium automotive group, privately owned with a long and proven history of growth. This position is based at our service department at Mile End, which offers the very latest in workshop design and infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to for an experienced Auto Technician / Mechanic to obtain long term, secure employment while contributing to an award winning and growing service department.
- Performing quality servicing maintenance and repairs of vehicles
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order instructions
- Conducting quality checks on all work
- Carry out repair work and maintenance as per dealership requirements
- Liaising with parts department where necessary with parts ordering
- Ensure RO’s are completed in a timely manner
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will hold formal trade qualifications, excellent diagnostic skills and sound communications skills, both written and verbal. You will possess a can-do attitude, be hard working, reliable and professional. Experience working with European vehicles is highly desirable, however training will be provided to the right candidate.
Solitaire Automotive offers opportunity for growth within the company, excellent management support and a comprehensive training program. A salary package commensurate with your experience and qualifications will be negotiated.
Tyre Fitter & Wheel Aligner
Solitaire Automotive is South Australia’s leading premium automotive group dealing with German, English, and Italian cars. We are currently seeking an experienced Tyre Fitter and Wheel Aligner for an immediate start. This role is crucial in providing timely and flexible technical support to the service workshop for all of our premium brands. We are looking for an individual who has a positive and team orientated outlook.
In this role the candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing wheel alignments in accordance to OE specifications
- Diagnosing and rectifying wheel alignment issues
- Carrying out adaptive cruise testing
- Removing and replacing tyres
- Diagnosing tyre damage and wear
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Selecting correct tyres tubes and rims and accessories
- Providing high standard of customer service in a professionally presented environment
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a cheerful, “can do” attitude along with a strong work ethic and proactive approach. Previous experience as a Tyre Fitter and Wheel Aligner is essential along with a full driver’s licence.
Culture and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to obtain long-term, secure employment while contributing to an award winning and growing service department within a leading South Australian company.
Automotive Parts Interpreter
Solitaire Automotive is South Australia’s leading premium automotive group representing European marques. Due to expansion within our parts department, we are currently seeking an experienced Automotive Parts Interpreter to join this high performing team.
Reporting to the Group Parts Manager the key duties of this role will include:
- Dealing with customers to determine their exact needs and recommending the purchase of appropriate parts
- Checking computer databases to identify and source the required parts for customers
- Ordering parts from external suppliers
- Preparing invoices and other financial arrangements for the sale of stock
- Processing cash and credit transactions
- Participating in stocktaking activities and maintaining computer databases
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess excellent computer skills and have previous experience working within the automotive industry. It is essential that you present professionally, have strong communication skills and the ability to build positive working relationships.
Culture and Benefits
You will receive ongoing training and support to ensure ongoing success in this role. If you are looking for the next big step in your Automotive Parts Interpreter career then look no further.